Nacho Álvarez-Borrás Feijoó
+ 34 637 74 77 04
I’m an ad industry professional born as a strategic planner in the digital world who’s ended up gaining experience in agency management as well as in offline marketing areas.
My strategic side could be summarized in these skills:
- Brand and campaign strategic planning.
- Content and social media strategy.
- Web analytics, KPI analysis and reporting.
- New business: management, coordination, presentations, cost estimation, negotiation, etc.
On the agency leading side, my experience as managing director has covered the following tasks:
- Independent agency selling process and integration into a multinational structure.
- Economic and strategic reporting to international management.
- Definition and implementation of workflow process and methodology.
- HR hiring and management.
- Client and new business management.
- Leading cultural change towards digitalization and the strengthening of strategy.
I’m a native Spanish speaker, fluent in English and with a basic knowledge of French. If you need more detail, check out my Linkedin profile or my CV on PDF format.
When work leaves room for other stuff, I enjoy being a partner of El Apartamento restaurant and photography, mainly nature and travel.